Books and Chapters
- Boardman, J. and B. Sauser. (2008). Systems Thinking: Coping with 21st
Century Problems. Taylor and Francis/CRC Press. (forthcoming, February).
- Sauser, B., J. Boardman, and A. Gorod. (2008). “SoS Management.” in
System of Systems – Innovations for the 21st Century; M. Jamshidi (ed.)
Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons. (forthcoming, March) [PDF]
- Shenhar, A. and B. Sauser. (2008). “Systems Engineering Management:
The Multidisciplinary Discipline.” in Handbook of Systems Engineering
and Management, 2nd Edition; A.P. Sage and W.R. Rouse (eds.) Hoboken,
NJ: Wiley & Sons. (forthcoming, March)
- Sauser, B.J., A.J. Shenhar, and E.J. Hoffman. (2005). “Identifying
Differences in Space Programs.” in Technology Management: A Unifying
Discipline for Melting the Boundaries. T.R. Anderson, T.U. Daim, and
D.F. Kocaoglu (eds.); D.Z. Milosevic and C.M. Weber (co-eds.) Piscataway,
NJ: IEEE. 392-402.
- Boardman, J.T., JM Bulbeck and S.J. Wingrove. (1997). "SYSTEMIGAME -
play the game, learn the process", Chapter 5 of ‘The International
SIMULATION and Gaming Yearbook’, Volume 5, Research into Simulations
in Education, Edited by P Saunders and B Cox. ISBN 0-7494-2174-6.
- Boardman, J.T. (1990). "Systems Engineering: An Introduction",
Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13-504416-2.